If you have recently completed a treatment program or have been sober for one month, our Continuing Recovery program for women and men provides the ongoing support you need to be able to re-connect with life, stay sober and achieve your goals.
How This Program Helps You
- It’s an ongoing-intake group, so you can start whenever you are ready.**
- Core program topics – setting boundaries, communicating effectively, dealing with emotions – help you strengthen the work you did to get sober so you can stay healthy.
- A variety of activities lets you explore in new and creative ways how to live without drugs or alcohol, so you can discover what works for you.
- It’s responsive and flexible – discussion topics and activities are added and adjusted to meet current group needs – so you get the information and support that is most helpful and useful to you.
- There is no time limit, so you can stay in the program for as long as you need to and make progress at your own pace.
- Small groups of men-only and women-only
- Three days a week for two hours. Participants are encouraged to attend all sessions in the week to get the most from the program.
- Entry to the program is through our standard intake and assessment process.
- You are not required to have participated in an SRWC pre-treatment program to be eligible to attend this program.
- Administrative & program fees are on a sliding scale.
**Actual start date subject to available space in the group