We know that getting and staying drug and alcohol free can be hard, but you don’t have to do it alone. We have options to help individuals and families at every stage of the recovery journey. Whether you’re just looking for more information for yourself or others, if you’re an employer who wants to find help for an employee, or if you are have been in recovery for a while and would like some support staying sober, even if managing your emotions is a concern for you—we can help you wherever you’re at.
We’re here for you when you’re:
- Unsure about whether you are ready for recovery and need to know more about how addiction could be affecting your life and how to begin making positive changes
- Thinking about how you can break free from addiction and need to know what your options are
- Waiting for treatment and need help to get sober and stay motivated
- In recovery and need new ways of dealing with life without drugs or alcohol
- Affected by someone’s addiction and need to know how to cope and where to turn for support
- Concerned about managing your anger and need to learn how to manage it
Our programs can give you the skills, information and support you need to start, maintain and understand recovery.
Most of our programming is open access so you can join at any time following an intake assessment and most of our programs are free of charge.
You can also download brochures for our Day or Evening programs.